What is an art director?
In a nutshell, the art director heads up an agency’s production department and is in charge of the overall visual appearance.
What will I be doing?
- coming up with creative concepts, according to client requirements
- presenting creative work to clients
- making decisions on the visual elements of the project
- collaborating with other departments
- managing the team, and ensuring work is completed on time and to creative director/client satisfaction
What skills do I need?
- passion for design
- creativity and imagination
- computer literate, preferably with Mac experience, and knowledge of specialist packages
- attention to detail
- up-to-date knowledge of design and media trends.