What is a Creative director?
The main aspects of this role are to interpret a client’s communications strategy and then develop proposed creative approaches and treatments that align with that strategy. Generally, a creative director will head a team of designers, but is responsible for the design, vision and direction of the project.
What will I be doing?
- lead the creative teams to design solutions based on client requirements
- create, and present, client proposals
- lead brainstorming sessions with the creative teams
- ensure the creative teams work within agreed timeframes, and assign new project briefs.
What skills do I need?
- confident communicator and presenter
- good use of specialist design packages
- ability to lead a team and motivate a team
- solid design skills
- prepared to work long hours.