What is a design project manager?
As a design project manager, you are often the link between the client and the agency: determining and implementing client needs.
Ultimately your job is to ensure client satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
- liaising with clients to establish project requirements alongside the client,
- establish project objectives and building project requirements
- setting project objectives
- managing simultaneous projects and keeping to deadline.
What skills do I need?
- good organisation and planning
- confident communicator and presenter
- understanding and appreciation of design.